IBM i Series 8202-E4D, 28400 CPW, 4-Core, P05
IBM i Power7+ 3.6 GHz Processor (EPCK), P05 Group
CPW by Active Processor: 1 = 7300, 2 = 14333, 3 = 21367, 4 = 28400
8 Disk Slots: up to 7.2 TB (HDD) or 4.8 TB (SSD)
8 Memory Slots: 8 GB to 64 GB in 8 slots (DIMMs install in pairs), expandable to 512 GB with optional memory riser card.
L2 Cache: 256 KB per core
L3 Cache: 10 MB per core
Partitions: 20 dynamic LPARs for each physical processor core with PowerVM feature (120 is maximum)
Send us your requirements and we will configure your system and send you a quote. If MES Upgrade, provide Model and Serial Number of current system.
Other features of the IBM Power7+ 720 8202-E4D Express server include:
- Up to two optional PCIe 12X I/O drawers adding 20 PCIe slots
- Up to 4 PCI-X DDR 12X I/O Drawers adding 24 PCI-X Slots
- Five PCIe 8x Generation2 slots in the system unit. Optional Four PCIe 8x Generation2 Low-Profile slots
- Four Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, (#5899) 1 GB Ethernet adapter in a special PCIe x4 slot.
- Eight hard disk drive (HDD)/solid-state drive (SSD) SAS SFF (small form-factor) bays; up to 7.2 TB (HDD) or 4.8 TB (SSD)
- Optional slimline DVD-RAM
- Half-high bay for tape or removable drive
- One integrated controller for SAS DASD/SSD with RAID 10, and DVD-RAM. Optional protected 175 MB cache with RAID 5, 6 or Optional protected 175 MB cache with RAID 5, 6
- Three USB, two HMC, two system ports, two SPCN
- Optional High-Performance PCI Adapters: 4-Port 8 GB Fibre Channel, 2-Port 16 GB Fibre Channel, 10 GbE RoCe, 10 GB Ethernet, 10 GB Fibre over Ethernet, Dual Port Quoatd Data Rate, 6 GBps SAS Raid Controller
- Other PCI adapters supported: SAS, SCSI, WAN/Async, Crypto, iSCSI
- EnergyScale technology
Weight and Dimensions:
Tower: 21.3 in. H × 7.2 - 12.9 in. W × 27.0 in. D (541 mm × 183 - 328.5 mm × 688 mm); weight: 106 lbs (48.2 kg)
4U Rack Drawer: 6.9 in. H × 17.3 in. W × 24.0 in. D (173 mm × 440 mm × 610 mm); weight: 82 lbs (37.3 kg)
Note: Weight varies based on configuration
Write a reviewName:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: