IBM iSeries, Computer, Server & Network Services (onsite or remote)
Need a more reliable, experienced and responsive technical resource... No Problem!
- Hardware Installation, Upgrades, and Trouble Shooting
- Partition Planning & Partition Implementation (LPAR)
- Communications Setup and Trouble Shooting
- Operating System Upgrades
- Data Migrations
- Security and Compliance Training and Implementation
- Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Workload and Sizing Analysis
- Network Bottlenecks and Trouble Shooting
- Programming, Implementation & Specialty Projects
- Training & Consulting
- Backup, Disaster Recovery & High Availability Services
- Database, Backup & File Transfer Encryption
- Remote Access, Network Monitoring and Management
- Consulting & Training
- Have a request that isn't listed:
Support services can also be delivered remotely! Support services are generally provided immediately upon request, but are subject to availability and normal business hours.
Support services required to be performed after normal business hours (normal business hours are M-F 8:30-5:30 EST) require advance notice without a prior service contract. On site services are quoted separately.
Discounted rates are provided for project, long term contracts and prepaid blocks of hours.