Lenovo Hyperconverged HX7000 Nutanix Hardware HCI x86
The ThinkAgile HX Series appliances offer the following key features:
- Factory-integrated, pre-configured ready-to-go appliances built on proven and reliable Lenovo ThinkSystem servers that provide compute power for a variety of workloads and applications and powered by industry’s most feature-rich hyperconverged infrastructure software from Nutanix.
- Provide quick and convenient path to implement a hyperconverged solution powered by Nutanix with "one stop shop" and a single point of contact provided by Lenovo for purchasing, deploying, and supporting the solution.
- Meet various workload demands with cost-efficient hybrid or performance-optimized all-flash storage configurations.
- Deliver fully validated and integrated hardware and firmware that is certified with Nutanix software.
- Include Lenovo ThinkAgile Advantage Single Point of Support for quick 24/7 problem reporting and resolution.
- Offer Lenovo deployment services to get customers up and running quickly.
The Nutanix software running on the HX Series appliances deliver the following key features:
- A natively integrated solution for data protection and continuous availability at VM granularity that gives administrators an affordable range of options to meet the recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) for different applications.
- A fault resistant platform, with no single point of failure and no bottlenecks with shared-nothing architecture, where all data, metadata and services are distributed to all nodes within the cluster, that is built to detect, isolate and recover from failures anywhere in the system.
- An intuitive user-centric management experience to simplify every aspect of the IT infrastructure lifecycle and provide a single pane of glass to monitor and control Nutanix clusters, with simplified workflows and rich automation for common administrative tasks.
- Powerful security features, such as two-factor authentication and data-at-rest encryption, with a security development lifecycle that is integrated into product development to help customers meet the most stringent security requirements.