IBM iSeries Disk Drives Enterprise IBM SSD with eMLC
IBM 3649 is a 450GB 15K RPM SAS Disk Drive for IBM AIX and Linux Systems. The IBM 3649 Disk Drive is only available in refurbished condition, includes a 30 day warranty and eligible for new or existing IBM Maintenance Contracts. The IBM 3649 is supported on the following IBM AIX/Linux Models: E4A, E8A, EMA, 520, 550, 561, 570, MMA, 590, 595, FHA, F2A, 52A, 55A and Machine Types: 8203, 8204, 8234, 9111, 9113, 9116, 9117, 9119, 9125, 9131, 9133. Attached SAS DASD device, in a carrier capable of providing Hot Swap support. Provides 450GB of storage capacity. Supports the industry standard SAS interface. Can be used only in a drawer/system designed to support the SAS interface.
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch Form Factor, 1 inch drive.
- Cable included: No
- External Interface: standard SAS Dual Port
- Rotational Speed: 15,000 RPM
- Interface Speed: 300 MB/sec.
- Format: 512 Bytes/sector default, 528 Bytes/sector possible with re- format.
- Attributes provided: 450GB of disk storage mounted in a carrier.
- Attributes required: one SAS disk drive bay
- For 8204-E8A: (#3649)
- Minimum required: 0
- Maximum allowed: 582 (Initial order maximum: 250)
- OS level required:
- No IBM i support
- AIX 5L for POWER version 5.3 with the 5300-09 Technology Level
- AIX 5L for POWER version 5.3 with the 5300-06 Technology Level and Service Pack 10
- AIX 5L for POWER version 5.3 with the 5300-07 Technology Level and Service Pack 7
- AIX 5L for POWER version 5.3 with the 5300-08 Technology Level and Service Pack 5
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-02 Technology Level
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-00 Technology Level and Service Pack 7
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-01 Technology Level and Service Pack 3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 for POWER Systems or later.
- Red Hat Enterprise LInux for POWER version 4.5 or later.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for POWER version 5.1 or later
- Initial Order/MES/Both/Supported: Both
- CSU: Yes
- Return parts MES: No
Note: 582 is combined total for FC 3636, 3647, 3648 and 3649.