QRadar SIEM Security Appliance with AI Cybersecurity Automation 3129
QRadar SIEM Security 3129 appliance uses cybersecurity AI and machine learning technology to perform scans, alerts and reports for security automation, efficiently pin pointing actual threats, attacks and vulnerabilities. QRadar SIEM Security cuts through the millions of event logs and network flows, and displays the critical events you need to focus. QRadar supports all your existing security tools, devices, applications, and databases, so you will not have to replace existing technology. The QRadar SIEM Security 3129 appliance is an all in one solution that can automatically detect and prioritize cybersecurity threats using integrated cybersecurity AI from real-time threat feeds and malicious user behavior using machine learning technology for searches, scans, alerts and reports so the implementation time and learning curve is minimal.
The QRadar SIEM Security 3129 appliance can be used for various purposes in your SOC deployment, including as an All-In-One security information event management appliance, or as a dedicated event log processor, network traffic flow processor, console, risk manager, vulnerability manager, log manager or an event log plus flow processor combination. At any point in time, the SIEM Security QRadar appliance can be changed into any of the above mentioned roles. Additional SIEM Security QRadar appliances can be added to your SOC for various needs, and customers can provide their own hardware using QRadar software licenses, providing flexible scaling options.
QRadar SIEM Security products incorporate cybersecurity AI for identifying external threats and vulnerabilities by embedding this data into your searches, scans, alerts and reports, saving your team many hours or days researching, investigating and identifying threats. Compared to other SIEM security tools, QRadar provides the features you need out of the box so you spend less time implementing and less money on additional add-ons to accomplish your objectives. QRadar security has significantly more log correlation integrations with technology you have in your environment than other SIEM tool. SIEM security product reviews show QRadar is the most mature solution on the market, providing the fastest implementation times and capable of parsing thousands of vendor’s logs with pre-defined searches, alerts and reports. Even more beneficial is QRadar’s advanced security intelligence features that automate the pinpointing of security threats, attacks, risks and vulnerabilities using cybersecurity AI feeds from external sources. If your company uses another SIEM, your security analysts will need to dig up their own security intelligence and rely on their own expertise for identifying threats and vulnerabilities.
Put simply, QRadar SIEM Security efficiently filters out the clutter to pin point true threats and vulnerabilities using cybersecurity AI and behavior analytics machine learning to detect both internal and cybersecurity threats using real-time security AI. No other SIEM on the market has these capabilities, nor are they as quick to deploy and simple to operate.
QRadar is available for purchase as an Appliance, Software, VMware, SIEM in the Cloud and SIEM MSSP offering. QRadar is priced based on the Events Per Second and Network Flows Per Minutes.
Features included all QRadar deployments:
- Web Console (unlimited users)
- Event Log and Network Flow Collector (sources can be on premise or in the cloud)
- Event Log Processor
- Vulnerability Scanner (up to 256 included)
- Network Flow Processor (Level 1 to 5 PCAP)
- Cybersecurity AI Threat Intelligence Integration
- User Behavior Analytics
- Access to 100’s of Security Apps for use with QRadar at no extra charge
- Predefined Rules, Alerts, Responses, Reports, Dashboards for over 450 vendor specific products like: Cisco
QRadar SIEM Security 3129 appliance is a Lenovo System x3650 M5 8871 and can also be used in a SOC deployment for any of the below purposes:
- QRadar SIEM Security Event Processor (with de-duplication) 1629 - 40,000 EPS
- QRadar SIEM Security Flow Processor (with de-duplication) 1729 - 2,400,000 FPM
- QRadar SIEM Security 1829 Event and Flow Combo Processor - 15,000 EPS & 300,000 FPM
- QRadar SIEM Security 3129 (All-in-One) - 15,000 EPS, 300,000 FPM
- QRadar SIEM Security Log Manager 3129 Console
- QRadar SIEM Security Risk Manager
- QRadar SIEM Security Vulnerability Manager
Supported Format of Log Sources: SYSLOG, OpSec/LEA, Universal CEF, Universal LEEF, NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow, J-Flow, Packeteer, Flowlog, NICs, Napatech, Endace, and XXXXXXX
Dashboards Included: Applications, Compliance, Network, Systems, Threat and Security, Vulnerability, Cloud Infrastructure
Above dashboards are customizable and have ability to add 255 additional dashboards per user.
Interfaces: Two 8Gbps Fiber Channel HBA ports, Four 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet interfaces, One 10/100/1000 Base-T integrated management module interface, Two 10 Gbps SFP + Ethernet ports
Memory: 64 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RDIMM
Storage: 10 x 2.5 inch 1 TB 7.2 K rpm NL SAS, 10 TB total, 5.6 TB (RAID 6) available to store event and flow data
Power supply: Dual redundant 750W AC power supply
Dimensions: 28.9 inches deep x 17.1 inches wide x 1.7 inches high
- Watson AI Advisor (30 day trial)
- BigFix provides real-time status of patches and fixes that need to be deployed for vulnerabilities on every endpoint (including software and databases), regardless of OS, and can apply patches and fixes automatically regardless of their geographic location.
- AppScan identifies vulnerabilities in web and mobile applications, and recommends fixes.
- QFlow Layer 7 Network Flow Collection
- Network Insights includes Layer 7 network inspection, but also includes Files, Applications, Emails, Chats, HTTP, DNS and other deep level tracing of IPFIX packets.
- Network Forensics for tracing the steps of the personnel or cyber criminals involved, by reconstructing the attack for triage and identifying the scope of the incident and everyone that was involved.
QRadar SIEM Demonstration
QRadar SIEM with integrated Cybersecurity AI
How QRadar SIEM Security is Different from other SIEM Tools
QRadar SIEM Security AI with Watson Advice
QRadar AI Security Machine Learning User Behavior
QRadar SIEM Security Commercial
QRadar SIEM Security Introduction
QRadar SIEM Security Free Apps for Integrating Cisco Security
QRadar SIEM Security Free Apps for Integrating VMware Security
QRadar SIEM integrated Cybersecurity AI - Am I affected Example
QRadar SIEM Machine Learning User Behavior Analytics for Internal Threats
QRadar SIEM Incident Forensics to Stop Security Breaches
SIEM Security and Patch Management are 2 Peas in the same Pod
QRadar SIEM Security as a Service (In the Cloud)
QRadar SIEM Security for Cloud Environments
QRadar using Watson Cybersecurity AI Discovery Service
IBM Managed Security Services MSSP SOC
QRadar SIEM Helps Secure City Government with few IT Resources
Optional Add-on Licenses and Services