IBM ES0V-8202 - 387GB SFF-3 4K SSD
(#ES0V) - 387GB SSF-3 4k SSD for IBM i
This SFF (2.5") SAS Solid State Drive (SSD) is shipped from IBM with 387GB capacity formatted with 4K byte sectors (4224 bytes). The drive is supported in Gen3 SAS bays (SFF-3) provided in a POWER8 system unit.
#ES0U (for AIX/LInux/VIOS) and #ES0V (for IBM i) are identical and have the same CCIN, but have different feature numbers to help IBM configuration tools understand their planned usage.
Limitations: This drive can not be placed in the same array with a drive formatted with 528 byte sectors. Also JBOD mode (4096 byte sectors) is not supported.
- Attributes provided: 4K byte formatted 387GB SFF Gen3 SSD eMLC
- Attributes required: Available SAS Gen3 bay in POWER8 system unit
- Minimum required: 0
- Maximum allowed: 18 (Initial order maximum: 18)
- OS level required:
- IBM i 7.1 TR9 and 7.2 TR1 or later supported
- Refer to Software requirements for specific O/S levels supported
- Initial Order/MES/Both/Supported: Both
- CSU: Yes
- Return parts MES: No