00LY374 IBM 5B20 1.9TB Mainstream SSD 4k eMLC4 00LY560 ES8K ES92 ES93 ES96 ES97 ES8K ES81 ESHU ESHV ESJA ESJB ES8J ES80 ES81 EL8J
Custom Field 4 (MPN): 00LY374
The IBM 5B20 1.9TB Mainstream SSD is a fourth generation (eMLC4) solid state drive for read only workloads, has 00LY374 part number, is formatted in 4k byte sectors and mounted on a 2.5-inch SFF-3 carrier tray for IBM POWER systems. The 00LY374 IBM 5B20 SSD can have the following feature codes ES8K ES92 ES93 ES96 ES97 ES8K ES81 ESHU ESHV ESJA ESJB ES8J ES80 ES81 EL8J, which are physically identical solid state drives, but IBM configurator tools designate different codes for various reasons. The 00LY374 IBM 5B20 solid state drive is rated at 6Gb/s, but actual performance will vary based on many factors for including customer workloads. IBM 5B20 1.9TB Mainstream SSD 4k eMLC4 is supported on IBM i, AIX, Linux Serversand VIOS. These 00LY374 eMCL4 SSDs are only available in used or refurbished condition as of January 18, 2019.
Note: The 5B20 1.9TB Mainstream SSD is mounted on a SFF-3 carrier tray, and does not physically fit into an expansion unit such as the EXP24S's SFF-2 bays. JBOD formatting of 4096 byte sectors is not tested or supported, and cannot be reformatted to 5xx byte sectors. 5xx and 4k drives cannot be mixed in the same array.
IBM 57B4 PCIe3 RAID SAS Adapter Quad-port 6 Gb x8 (00FX846 EJ10 EJ11 EJ0J EJ0M)
IBM 57CE PCIe3 12 GB Cache RAID SAS Adapter Quad-port 6 Gb x8 (00FX840 EJ0L)
IBM 57D8 PCIe3 x8 Cache SAS RAID Adapter 6 Gb (00MA025 EJ0P)
IBM 57D7 PCIe3 x8 SAS RAID Adapter 6 Gb (00MH906 00MH908 EJ0N EJ0S EL3V)
IBM 57B4 PCIe3 RAID SAS Adapter Quad-port 6Gb x8 (00FX846 EL65 EL3B EL59)
IBM 57BB PCIe2 1.8GB Cache RAID SAS Adapter Tri-port 6Gb CR (74Y7131 ESA3)
IBM 57B5 PCIe2 1.8GB Cache RAID SAS Adapter Tri-port 6Gb (00J0596 5913)
- IBM i 7.1 TR11, or later; IBM i 7.2 TR4, or later; IBM i 7.3, or later
- AIX for 4k drives: AIX 7.2 TL0, or later; AIX 7.1 TL3 SP3, or later; or AIX 7.1 TL4, or later; AIX 6.1 TL 9 SP 3, or later.
- AIX for 5xx drives: All AIX levels that are supported on that server.
- PowerVM VIOS for 4k drives: PowerVM VIOS V22.214.171.124, or later; PowerVM VIOS V126.96.36.199, or later. 387 GB and 775 GB capacity points are supported across all these software levels.
- PowerVM VIOS for 5xx drives: All VIOS levels that are supported on that server.
- PowerVM VIOS for 4k drives: VIOS 188.8.131.52 or later, VIOS 184.108.40.206 or later.
- SLES 11 SP4, or later; SLES 12, or later.
- RHEL 6.7, or later; RHEL 7.2, or later; Ubuntu 16.04, or later; Ubuntu 14.04.4, or later.
Up to 750 MBps while reading from the drive or up to 470 MBps while writing to the drive
Up to 20% better latency running a random mixed read/write workload (down to a 0.12 ms latency)