(#5694) 0/8 GB DDR2 Memory (4X2 GB) DIMMS- 667 MHz- POWER6 Memory
This CoD memory feature makes available 4 DIMMS each with 2 GB of memory for a total feature size of 8 GB of DDR2, 667MHz POWER6 system memory. None of the memory in this feature is active. Feature #5680 must be purchased to activate the memory in this feature.
- Attributes provided: 8 GB of memory available on 4 DIMMS
- Attributes required: 4 empty DIMM slots
- For 9117-MMA: (#5694)
- Minimum required: 0
- Maximum allowed: 24 (Initial order maximum: 24)
- OS level required: AIX 5.2 TL10 or later, AIX 5.3 TL6 or later, i5/OS - V5R4 with V5R4M5 machine code, or later
Linux - For information about support on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and SUSE Linux, visit
- Initial Order/MES/Both/Supported: Both
- CSU: No
- Return parts MES: No
Note: Each memory feature (4 DIMMs) must be placed on a single processor card. Memory activation features must be purchased such that at least half the available memory on this feature is active.