#4477 - IBM 8GB DDR2 Main Storage
#4477 - 8 GB DDR2 Main Storage (2 x 4 GB DIMMs: 533 MHz sdram, CCIN 313E)
Each feature code is a pair of DIMMs. A minimum of one pair of DIMMs is required on each processor card. That is, DIMMs may be installed in pairs (one FC), not in quads. For 9405, 9406 and 9407 processors, the first or only DIMM pair goes into DIMM slots J0A & J2A. If additional memory DIMMs are to be installed, the second pair of DIMMs goes into slots J0C & J2C, the third pair goes into DIMM slots J0B & J2B and the fourth pair goes into DIMM slots J0D & J2D.
- Two available DIMM slots are required.
- Minimum operating system level:
- i5/OS V5R3 with V5R3M5 LIC
- AIX 5L for POWER V5.2 for IBM eServer
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS for POWER Version 3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 for POWER
- Supported on Models 520, 525 & 550
- The #4400 is a Customer Install Feature
Write a reviewName:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: