This SFF (2.5") SAS Solid State Drive (SSD) is shipped from IBM with 387 GB capacity formatted with 528 byte sectors. Enterprise Multi-Level Cell (eMLC) flash memory technology is used to provide extremely reliable, cost effective SSD storage. The drive is supported in SFF Gen3 SAS bays (SFF-3) in the POWER8 system unit. CCIN is 59E6.
ES0L and ES0M are physically identical drives which have different feature codes to help the IBM configuration tools understand how the SSD is used. #ES0L indicates usage by AIX, Linux or VIOS. #ES0M indicates usage by IBM i.
Limitation: Cannot be used in #5887 EXP24S Gen2 I/O drawer due to physical difference in the tray/carrier. 512 byte sectors and thus JBOD mode for AIX/Linux is not supported
- Attributes provided: 387 GB SSD in a SFF Gen3 carrier
- Attributes required: One SFF-3 SAS bay
- For 8286-41A: (#ES0M)
- Minimum required: 0
- Maximum allowed: 18 (Initial order maximum: 18)
- OS level required:
- IBM i 7.1 TR8 and 7.2 or later supported
- Refer to Software requirements for specific O/S levels supported
- Initial Order/MES/Both/Supported: Both
- CSU: Yes
- Return parts MES: No
There are no reviews for this product.